Tried And Tested.
by over 1,500 employers
Hire Faster And Retain Top Talent
Longer With Vault.
How Does Vault Work?
- 1Create your Vault account.
- 2Connect your student loans.
- 3View your options and select a path to reduce your payments by thousands of dollars over the life of your loans.
Benefits employees want most.
Legg Mason + Vault Advisor
“We added the Vault Advisor tool to our benefits package about a
year ago and it has been a fantastic addition. For a very reasonable
price, we are able to appeal to a growing demographic of current
and prospective employees that carry the burden of student loan
debt, which we know is often a top financial priority in their lives.”
– Matt Revelle, Global Retirement LeadLearn more
Analyze and optimize student loans.
- View all outstanding student loans from one dashboard.
- Model payment scenarios based on payoff goals.
- Run over 70+ models to optimize loans according to real-time rates and refi scenarios.
- Book free 1:1 sessions with certified student loan experts.
- Learn about PSLF program options.
Help employees pay down student loans.
- Set up a seamless employer student loan contribution program to help pay down employee debt.
- Make one-time, ongoing, or capped payments or set up custom vesting and contribution tiers.
- Get support from a dedicated customer success team.
- Track program success with monthly impact reports.
Make matching contributions to retirement plans when employees pay down student loans.
- Make tax-advantaged contributions to employee retirement plans when employees make their student loan payments.
- Design flexible programs that meet your workplace’s specific needs.
- Make monthly or year-end true-up contributions to improve employee retention.
- Get support from a dedicated program manager year-round.