Tried And Tested.
by over 1,750 employers
Hire Faster And Retain Top Talent
Longer With Vault.
How Does Vault Work?
- 1Create your Vault account.
- 2Connect your student loans.
- 3View your options and select a path to reduce your payments by thousands of dollars over the life of your loans.
The Benefits Your Employees Want the Most.
– Frank Venuto, Chief Human Capital Officer, Nebraska MedicineLearn more
Support employees’ education savings.
- Make monthly, annual, or one-time contributions to employees’ education benefit plans.
- Provide employees with direct deposit support, college planning, and 529 plan selection tools.
- Track your organization’s KPIs and benefit impacts from a dedicated admin portal
- Offer 529 as a standalone or bundled Vault platform benefit.
Make tax-advantaged contributions to employees’ student loans.
- Set up a seamless employer student loan contribution program to help pay down employee debt.
- Make one-time, ongoing, or capped payments or set up custom vesting and contribution tiers.
- Get support from a dedicated customer success team.
- Track program success with monthly impact reports.
Make matching contributions to retirement plans when employees make student loan payments.
- Make tax-advantaged contributions to employee retirement plans when employees make their student loan payments.
- Design flexible programs that meet your workplace’s specific needs.
- Make monthly or year-end true-up contributions to improve employee retention.
- Track your tax savings and retention ROI from a dedicated admin portal.