Painless Perks: Import Federal Student Loans With Ease
When we update the Student Loan Genius platform, making sure our customers have an easy experience is at the top of our priority list.
Importing NSLDS student loan information shouldn’t be an exhaustive process – users should be able to update and upload their profiles with a few clicks. It’s super simple:
IMPORTING NSLDS STUDENT LOAN INFORMATION
- First, complete your profile info.
- Add your federal and/or private student loans into your Genius Advisor account.
- If you have federal loans, the easiest way to add them into your account is through the NSLDS import tool. To use the import tool, you’ll use your NSLDS username and password. If you don’t remember your username or password, you can click the ‘recover it’ link to retrieve them.
- After you import your federal loans, add any private loans. Click the “add a loan” button and provide the info asked for on screen and hit save.
- Once you’re confident that all your student loan information is correct, hit next to get to your loan dashboard.
It’s that easy to import data with Genius Advisor. This is just one of the great features we offer your employees with our benefit platform. To learn more, contact us.