Vault, a student loan benefits company, is looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join our growing team in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience in operations, customer success,
or account management roles, and be energized about our mission to help solve the student debt crisis. If this sounds like you, email Julie at email@example.com with your resume or LinkedIn profile to apply.
- Learn the ins and outs of our current product offerings
- Develop and maintain the Customer Success knowledge base
- Respond to end-user support requests with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Schedule and lead conference calls with clients
- Revise and expand Customer Success template responses to improve consistency and quality
- Assist Customer Success/Operations Team as needed
- Identify risks and escalate issues to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Assist in day-to-day office management tasks as needed
- Learn the basics of Vaultâ€™s operations related to all of our products, including managing errors, tracking payment returns, and processing refunds
Required Skills & Experience.
- Dynamic self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a proven ability to learn and adapt.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Willing to contribute to overall office culture and community.
- Flexible and able to manage various tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Candidates should have demonstrated success with Google suite, MS Excel, and other similar programs and have 3-5 years of work experience.
- Unlimited vacation
- Happy hours
- Downtown office location & parking
- Student loan benefits (surprise!)
- Taco Tuesdays