This is a new full-time position on the Operations and Customer Success/Experience team for immediate hire. The right candidate will be legally able to work in the U.S. but can perform the job remotely, or choose to be located in Austin, Texas, where Vault is headquartered. The position offers unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, flexible hours (with manager approval) and full benefits.
- Learn the ins and outs of our current product offerings
- Respond to end user support requests with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Revise and expand Customer Success template responses to improve consistency and quality
- Identify risks and escalate issues to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Learn the basics of Vault’s operations related to all of our products, including managing errors, tracking payment returns, and processing refunds
- Develop and maintain the Customer Success knowledge base
- Schedule and lead conference calls with clients
- Assist Customer Success/Operations Team as needed
- Assist in day-to-day office management tasks as needed
Required Skills & Experience.
- A dynamic self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to learn and adapt
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Able to prioritize and manage various tasks and projects simultaneously
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to contribute to overall office culture and community
- Have demonstrated success with Google suite, MS Excel, and other similar programs
- 1-3 years work experience
Diversity and Inclusion.
We know that the student loan debt crisis disproportionately affects women and BIPOC communities, thereby exacerbating the racial and gender debt divide. As such, we believe an intentionally-diverse team is critical to the work we do, and encourage applications from people with these identities who have a passion for leveling the playing field.